Table of Contents
Every fisherman needs to spool their fishing reels properly before taking them out on the water. A fishing line spooler is something everyone could use. But some people might doubt that the job can be easily done with just a pencil or a stick, so why bother getting a line spooler? Let's just see what a line spooler can do for you and how it makes everything easier.
Why do you need a fishing line spooler?
It is undoubted that you can always add fishing lines to your fishing reel using a pencil, box, or even a stick. But these are never the most efficient way to spool your fishing reel, because you will need extra help and it might get twists or tangles. And when that happens, it only makes the process last longer. A line spooler is made to alleviate twists and tangles and make sure the fishing reel is spooled properly. A well spooled fishing reel is the prerequisite of catching the big one.
Imagine when you are on the surf or on a boat, the line gets twisted on each other and gets stuck, and you need to change your fishing line to keep the fishing going. It takes a lot of effort to do that. With the Plusinno FLS2 Fishing Line Spooler, you will be able to spool your fishing reel anytime and anywhere. It is not simply a line spooling tool, it can also play as a line unspooling tool, which is a very cool feature. You don't have to go rely on the local bait shops to get your line spooled or replace your fishing line. You could just do it on your own now.
What does it come with?
The Plusinno FLS2 Fishing Line Spooler is packed in this compact little box, all the parts are inside a mesh bag. There are a few components in it.
- A line spool, to hold your fishing line when you need to take your fishing line off the reel.
- A line spooler holder, to hold the line spool when spooling or unspooling the reel.
- A line spooler clamp. You will need this tool to clamp your rod. It's very convenient when you don't have a work bench especially when you are outdoors. This tool ensures the spooling and unspooling go smoothly.
- A line spooler stand, the stand is used to clamp on the table or workbench to spool or unspool your fishing reel perfectly when you are at home.
Simply put, by using the Plusinno FLS2 Fishing Line Spooler, you can easily put the line on or take the line off a reel super fast and easily with no twists or tangles.
How to use the Plusinno FLS2 Fishing Line Spooler?
There are 2 different ways of using this line spooling station. You can either set it on your fishing rod or clamp it on the working bench. These are the steps of spooling the fishing reel on your fishing rod with the line spooler.
- Attach the line spooler clamp on the fishing rod.
- Attach the line spool holder to the line spooler clamp.
- Install the spool on the line spool holder, tighten the screws to secure the spool.
- Attach the line to your fishing reel.
- Adjust the knob to keep tension on the spool and then start spooling the line to your reel.
As we mentioned before, the line spooler also offers an unwinding function, and it is quite simple as long as you've mastered how to spool your reel with it. All you need to do is loosen the drag of your fishing reel and then wind the knob to transfer the line from the reel to the line spool.
Another way to use this line spooling station is to set the spool on the table. When you do this, make sure the fishing reel and line spool are in a horizontal line for better work.
- Fix the line spooler stand to the table with the clamp screw.
- Attach the line spool holder to the line spooler stand.
- Install the spool on the line spool holder.
- Start spooling the line to your reel.
The unwinding function is just as easy as spooling your reel on the table. This handy kit makes it much easier and more convenient to spool your fishing reel whenever and wherever you want. One important tip is to adjust the knob to tighter the tension, so the line will go evenly on your fishing reel without any tangle or twist.
The Plusinno FLS2 Fishing Line Spooler is an efficient tool every angler can use, it works well for both bait caster and spinning reel. With this, you will be able to spool your fishing reel and change fishing lines real quickly. Compared with relying on your local bait shop, it's on the more budget side. Not going to cost you an arm and a leg. And it is really easy to set up and use. So why not get yourself a Plusinno FLS2 Fishing Line Spooler?
- Fishing Line Spooler - How To Use It On A Reel In 2022– Plusinno
- Plusinno FLS2 Fishing Line Spooler Review
- The Professional Fishing Line Spooling Station That Every Angler Needs– Plusinno
- Exploring the Benefits of a Portable Travel Fishing Rod– Plusinno
- Top 5 Fishing Gear Kit for First Time Anglers– Plusinno